Not able to copy a partition

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by MadMaddin, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadMaddin

MadMaddin Registered Member

hello
    first of all sry for my bad english

i installed paragon partition manager 11 free edition
    i wanted to make a copy of my C: partition
    but it says: "The wizard could not fin unallocated block of sufficient size to copy to"
    i would like to copy the partition to an external hard disk

pls could anybody help me ?

2. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

You have to copy into unallocated space.

For safety resons , Paragon won't allow copy to an existing partition.

If you have an existing partition you want to use as the target, delete it first.

3. ativet

ativet Registered Member

Hi I have exactly the same problem. Although i cleared and reserved about 49gb unallocated space for copying a 30 gb of partition. PM11 personal still says theres not enough space for copying. WHY WHY WHY ? o_O

4. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

Could you please paste here a screenshot of main Paragon Window where source & target disks are shown?
    Did you use RAW partition copy option?

5. Scotty43

Scotty43 Registered Member

Hi Mech_An! Hunted you down here from an old post in order to thank you for posting that link to a page on Adaptive Restore 2010 that had a link to the manual, which I badly needed and couldn't find on Paragon's site. [Some forums have a button for appreciations at the bottom of each post. Wonder if that's ever been considered here? Thanks again! And I've added you to my Buddy List - if I can ever return the favor, don't hesitate to ask.]

6. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

Hi Scotty43

You are welcome and thank you for kind words :) Glad to know my posts are helpful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.