Norton Client Security

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by minscsmouse, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minscsmouse

minscsmouse Registered Member

Hi, I am looking for some advice from anyone who has used/had experience with Norton Client Security 3.1. Initially I went to the Norton website to buy Norton internet suite 2007, until I came across norton client security application. I am wondering what the main benefits of this would be , or would it be simpler to just get NIS 2007. They both look the same to me and has led to some confusion as to where to go from here.
    Thanks in advance.

I.S

2. tisungho

tisungho Registered Member

Hi minscsmouse,

I used to try both of them, I liked them both. Basically, they have similar functionalities. However, NIS has some additional ones such as Fraud Protection (which is embedded in IE), add-on for ad blocking, anti spam and parental control. I prefer Symantec CS though, because I like it's firewall configurations and statistics. However, Symantec CS makes my windows startup a little slow (in my machine). I recommend u to try them by yourself and get your own opinions.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.