Norton 360v4

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by dan323, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan323

dan323 Registered Member

Wow Norton is awesome. I had NIS 2011,and then I tried the beta 360v5. I really liked it. I had 149 days left on my subscription for NIS 2011 and talked to there support people. I was able to upgrade to 360 v4 and they added on my 149 days left from NIS. I now have over 500 days on my Norton product. I did trial a couple other security suites but they just didn't hold up to the test.. I would defiantly recommend Norton. Easy to install,low on resources,it's just good. Years ago I would not have recommended Norton,but times have changed and Norton has improved.

Norton 360
    Hitman pro
    Mbam
    SAS
    keyscrambler
    Window 7 32 bit
    2.0 ghz
    4 gig ram

2. shadek

shadek Registered Member

3. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Norton 360 adds features like backup, imaging right? :)

So in a security sense, NIS is the best option if it's only for setup and 360 for a true all in one suite? :D

4. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

It doesn't do system imaging like acronis trueimage but it does let you backup specific folders/files locally or online. It also includes a few tuneup options like disk defragger, system/registry cleaning, diagnostics and also has a password manager. Its definitely the best all-in-one suite i've used.

5. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Ohh, i though it had imaging software included (Nortong Ghost) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.