NOD32 XMON on Exchange 2003 already running SpamAssassin for Exchange

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by covaro, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. covaro

covaro Registered Member

Anyone know of any conflicts that arise from running XMON on a box that is running SpamAssassin for Exchange 2003? I wouldn't imagine there is any issues, but I figured I'd check with you guys. Limited experience with XMON, so I don't know where it comes in to play in the scanning of mail on an Exchange box.

SpamAssassin for Exchange: http://www.christopherlewis.com/ExchangeSpamAssassin.htm

I'm not to Admin of our office network (I'm never there, nor would I want the headache) so I don't have the final say, but I'm trying to get NOD32 in and want to make sure it doesn't interfere with what is already in place.

Thanks
    -Cov
  2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I am not aware of any issues with using NOD32 and Christopher Lewis' SpamAssassin for Exchange. Most people who deploy NOD32 and SpamAssassin are doing so on a Linux platform.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky
  3. covaro

covaro Registered Member

@agoretsky

Oh trust me, if it was up to me there would be a Linux box running Postfix with SpamAssassin and NOD32 going, but it's not. I gotta work within the parameters of what I was given. Either way, thanks for the info.

-Cov
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.