NOD32 XMON on Exchange 2003 already running SpamAssassin for Exchange

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by covaro, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. covaro

covaro Registered Member

Anyone know of any conflicts that arise from running XMON on a box that is running SpamAssassin for Exchange 2003? I wouldn't imagine there is any issues, but I figured I'd check with you guys. Limited experience with XMON, so I don't know where it comes in to play in the scanning of mail on an Exchange box.

SpamAssassin for Exchange: http://www.christopherlewis.com/ExchangeSpamAssassin.htm

I'm not to Admin of our office network (I'm never there, nor would I want the headache) so I don't have the final say, but I'm trying to get NOD32 in and want to make sure it doesn't interfere with what is already in place.

Thanks
    -Cov

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I am not aware of any issues with using NOD32 and Christopher Lewis' SpamAssassin for Exchange. Most people who deploy NOD32 and SpamAssassin are doing so on a Linux platform.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. covaro

covaro Registered Member

@agoretsky

Oh trust me, if it was up to me there would be a Linux box running Postfix with SpamAssassin and NOD32 going, but it's not. I gotta work within the parameters of what I was given. Either way, thanks for the info.

-Cov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.