NOD32 won't retain new user name, password

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Big G 94, May 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big G 94

Big G 94 Registered Member

I recently renewed my NOD32 subscription, stayed with version 2.7 as I noted in a previous post.

I am having the problem of the software not retaining my new user name and password. It seems to stay there for a while, then I'll notice that my automatic update is not working and I'll run it manually, and what pops up is my old user name and password. I'll re-enter the new user name and password and it will work for a while, then the process starts over again.

How can I make NOD32 forget my old user name and password and keep the new ones?
  2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

3. Big G 94

Big G 94 Registered Member

Thanks ... as far as 3.0, I updated in the middle of all the horror stories about it locking up people's computers, etc., so I decided to stay with 2.7 temporarily until I see by checking the forum, etc., that things have stabilized along those lines.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You are welcome !

Install v3.0 and do not read the forums . That is why they are support forums - when there is a problem - to be posted . They can't show all the successful installations/usages.

If you have problem , contact ESET Technical Support directly and deal with them . Don't care about the other opinions because most of them don't represent the whole truth.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.