NOD32, WindowBlinds, and Microsoft Outlook

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 v3 Beta Forum' started by orthocross, Jul 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orthocross

orthocross Registered Member

Well, Eset fixed it!!

Under the last version of NOD32, if I had WindowBlinds and NOD32 running at the same time, then opened Microsoft Outlook then closed it, the Outlook excutable would remain in memory: one instance of Outlook's executable for each time it was opened, then closed.

The only work-arounds to having WindowBlinds and NOD32 loaded together were to either create an exclusion to Outlook in WindowBlinds, or create an exclusion to Outlook in IMON.

I uninstalled WindowBlinds a month or so ago, and installed StyleXP instead.

Now, since I've installed the NOD32 beta, I decided to see if Eset had fixed the problem, so I reinstalled WindowBlinds. Sure enough, the Outlook executable no longer remains in memory after being opened then closed, without creating exclusions in either WindowBlinds or IMON.

Hurrah! Kudos to Eset...
    PLEASE, don't change whatever it was you fixed before the code goes RTW. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.