NOD32 virus definitions updates???

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Pingu, Aug 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pingu

Pingu Guest

i downloaded the test program from nod32 website, evrybody say its so damn good, so i guess i gotto try it out, i installed it OK and it seem to be a great written program, but when im trying to download updated virus definitions, it wants a password!? can download them manually intead of the live update program?? i have searched evrywhere on the this website, and I cant find anything else than text on what it protects from? must i really buy it before i can install updated definitions or whato_O

2. flyrfan111

flyrfan111 Registered Member

I never used the trial, I was brave and just purchased NOD out right. I wasn't aware the trial needed a password, have you trialed it before? Maybe it knows your trial period is up. If not, I am sure someone that knows how the trial version works will be along and try to help you out.

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

It doesn't require a password. It runs for 30 days and then stops updating. It also will not update the engine should a update be available...

Cheers :D

4. arrowsmithmidwest

arrowsmithmidwest Registered Member

or you have full version running but you don't have evaluation license, contact your local nod reseller or nod support for this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.