NOD32 Ver 2????? /Control Center

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Govt. Spec., Oct 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Govt. Spec.

Govt. Spec. Registered Member

I have had NOD32 for over a year. How come when I paid for my renewal, I wasn't notifed of a version 2o_O

Also, my Control Center icon has dissapeared from the system tray. How can I get it back? o_O

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

That can be a reseller oversite, it took me a month or so to put an email together advising my clients of the upgrade, you have to place it in simple enough terms for some people to follow, even then I had a number of calls with clients stuck.

The other problem may go away with a reboot, or failing that a uninstall, including the Eset folder within C:\Program Files, and a reinstall.

Hope this helps...

Cheers :D

3. Govt. Spec.

Govt. Spec. Registered Member

Thank you! Maybe I should leave well enough alone. Everytime I upgrade to something new, something always goes wrong :)

I will give the reinstall a try, I have already rebooting for other programs and the CC icon does not appear.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

You will like version 2, it is VERY impressive. You should also have free tech support from the country you purchased Nod in...

We have upgraded many clients to version 2, straight over the top of version 1 without a single problem.

All the best...

Cheers :D

5. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Hi govt. Spec. :D

For your system tray icon problem, do u have ad-watch?

If u do go here:

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=15074

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.