NOD32 v5 database update not working

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by djrussell53, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djrussell53

djrussell53 Guest

Has anyone had problems with the "virus signature database" not updating? It says my username and password are incorrect but it is correct because I did a copy/paste of both from the email that ESET sent me. I bought the new v5 NOD32 a couple of days ago and everything was working fine up until today.

Thanks,
    donna

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

What message do you get if you click "Verify license validity" in the Help and support section?

3. Arkonis

Arkonis Registered Member

My wife's AV is having the same problem. She is using Nod32 Antivirus 5. It says invalid username and/or password when she tries to update.

License validity check says license could not be verified. I also can't log in with her username and password.

No one has tried to change the username or password and the latest update she received was 20111202.

Mine is updating just fine. Her 2 year license was only purchased 2 months ago.

Also when I use the lost license feature to get old usernames and password, her license no longer shows up, even though expired trials from 2009 still do.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please contact the distributor / reseller you purchased EAV from to check the status of your license.

5. Arkonis

Arkonis Registered Member

I put in a trouble ticket at eset.com ( place of purchase ) as you suggested. I will update the thread upon response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.