Nod32 v3 trial period

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Link, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Link

Link Registered Member

Where I can see Nod32 v3 trial period , how many days left ?

2. vivona

vivona Registered Member

I sent a support email to eset with the same question and they replied:

This feature is available only for test licenses and we need to convert whole database of customers to allow ESS and EAV show license valid until field. If you have a valid NOD32 license, you can use your credentials also for ESS and EAV.

I take that to mean that the trial period is not set by comparing your trial installation date to your computer date, but by checking with an online database that keeps track of your trial period. In this case, they haven't converted their license database to be readable by version 3, so version 3 doesn't show the expiration date.

In my case, I started with a trial of NOD32 2.7 that is to expire on Nov 11th. I then uninstalled it and installed NOD32 EAV 3.0 to evaluate. What I don't know is if my trial will still end on Nov 11th, or will the 3.0 evaluation continue for 30 days from when I installed that version? I guess I will get my answer on Nov 11th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.