NOD32 v3 - Security Itself

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Hangetsu, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hangetsu

Hangetsu Registered Member

I know a lot of people are having trouble with the v3 version. My question is this: For those having problems, do you feel the problems are putting your PC at risk, or is it problems that impact the ability to use the software (but it still protects you)?

While I'm not having issues now, that doesn't mean I won't. If the issues impact the usefulness of the software itself, I want to go back to 2.7 (for now).

2. Joliet Jake

Joliet Jake Registered Member

Personally I didn't feel my security was at risk. My problem was CPU at 100% for around 8-10 seconds whenever I opened the advanced settings. Occasional other 100% issues but I haven't pinned them down as of yet.

3. Hangetsu

OK, thanks for the feedback. I personally like the new version, and I'm not having issues with performance so far. I just wanted to make sure I understood the scope of the problem should I get it!!

4. Vettetech

Vettetech Former Poster

Protection is still there. NOD32 is probably the best anti virus program along with KAV.

5. Hangetsu

LOL, definitely -- You did see what my backup plan was (NOD 2.7). :D

6. Kosak

Kosak Registered Member

Hi!

I had got only one problem with ESS/NOD32. It was installation error in BETA 2 and RC, but in final version Eset solved this bug. If someone has got trouble with 100% CPU usage, then mistake will be in compatibility with another start-up software, I think.

:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.