Nod32 v3 no automatic Client-updates from ERAS/ERAC

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by smartjo, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smartjo

smartjo Registered Member

Hi guys,

I have a problem:

System: Win2003Server R2, NOD Antivirus 3 Business Edition installed, ERAS 2.011 installed, ERAC 2.011 installed; Clients (XP and Vista32) are sucessfully installed from ERAC with push-Install. All Clients are shown in the ERAC Client-list.
    Anything is ok but the clients are not updated automatic. The NOD32 Antivirus Installation on the Server takes propperly all updates from the Web.
    When I manually make an update from any client, it runs also propperly (http://servername:2221).
    Where ist my failure?

Greets

Jo

2. XN04113

XN04113 Registered Member

Please check the scheduled job. On new installed clients there is NO profile (Setting) assigned to the job. The fourth row in the schedule overview window is empty. You have to create a XML file for client installation with this option inside or send a new configruation task to all clients.

regards
    mike

3. smartjo

smartjo Registered Member

Thanks Mike,

but this was not the problem. After a few of resets automatic updates suddenly goes fine. I think, at least was the deactivation of the update mirror from ERAS (I before generated also one from the Eset Business Edition and I suggest, there was a conflict by using the Port from two mirrors).

Wish a good day

Jo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.