Nod32 v3.0.669 help

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Brenna76, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brenna76

Brenna76 Registered Member

I installed the new version on the 11th July. Everything was working OK until yesterday until I turned on the PC and the Nod32 icon on the my start bar had turned red. I went into Nod 32 and it said that my definitions were out of date which they weren't and the antispy was not running. I went to do a manual update of the definitions and my whole pc crashed and started to restart on its own. I freaked out and so uninstalled the new version and reloaded it again thinking that might fix it - but low and behold again the icon was red and again after trying to manually update definitions pc crashed again and restarted. Any help from anybody would be appreciated? Is there a bug in the new version or is there somewhere i can go onto my pc to fix the problem?

2. element119

element119 Registered Member

3. Brenna76

Brenna76 Registered Member

Thanks I have. No problems either. Is the new version a bit dicey?

4. vi_

vi_ Registered Member

I've had exactly the same problem with v3.0.667.0 and I thought it would be fixed with v3.0.669.0.

Went back to 3.0.642.0 and since then everything works fine for me again.

5. edwin3333

edwin3333 Registered Member

fwiw version .667 has been the most stable for us. I am rolling out .669 and so far so good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.