nod32 v2 error file not found

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Eric B, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric B

Eric B Guest

Our server downloads for the network and maintains the mirror configuration. I keep getting:

During execution of Update module on BBCONTROL computer, the following notification was generated: Update attempt terminated with error (File not found.)

This is different than the server down failure messages from yesterday. Oddly I let it choose which server to download from and it couldn't reach the server anyway with that problem.

Thx!

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hi Eric,
    is BBCONTROL the name of your server or a client workstation that updates from a mirror on the server?

What exact error did you get with server set to Choose automatically? Doesn't setting it explicitly to www.nod32.com make any difference? (if you do so, please revert the setting back to auto selection then)

3. Eric Blarse

Eric Blarse Guest

BBCONTROL is the server.

I got frustrated and removed the software from the client computers, then the error stopped coming from the server! Odd.

It is set to choose automatically and everything seems to be functioning for the remaining computers. Thanks for the response

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.