Nod32 Upgrade to full version issues

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Charybdis, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charybdis

Charybdis Registered Member

Hi guys, we are a reseller of Nod32 and are having a peculiar problem. If we come a accross a pc with inadequate av protection we installed the trial version of nod, so if the client likes it all we have to do is email them a username and password. However about a third of the ones that have been upgraded to the full version (and successfully did so) have started coming up with messages saying that nod32 has expired, and the only way to fix the issue is to uninstall and reinstall, now some of the ones that we have uninstalled and reinstalled (V3 trial, v4 full) have started coming up with the trial version expired message. Is there any easy way to fix this without getting the clients to bring their pc's in for a repair.

Cheers in advance.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Could you please post here a screenshot of the message they got or its exact wording?

3. Charybdis

Charybdis Registered Member

for the v3 versions its like its gone back to the trial version and the password is missing out of the username password setup, ill grab the v4 picture tomorrow as i spent today fixing the issue with most of my clients. The first ime it happened i thought that i hadn't upgraded one, but its happened twice to one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.