NOD32: two queries.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by SG1, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

Thought I correctly followed Blackspear's setup guide at start, but I think nod32 looks for updates/connection, when I am not online (as well as when I am online). Did I make a gaffe in that somewhere, I take it? I shut off modem, when not using it tho' I know some leave it always on re updates, etc.

And, what am I to make of these screencaps? The mention of a .tmp file, was from (I think) updating WinPatrol today. I found mixed references/results re corkb100.exe in web search that I did, in the opinion of varied security apps.

So, possible/likely FPs here, I hope?!

Thanks, for advice/ideas.

Attached Files:

2. Kosak

Kosak Registered Member

Hi!

If you have got switched on update module (hour interval), then NOD wants to update each hour. It isn't built on fact whether you have got or haven't got internet connection.

First screen: You have to switch off System Restore (My Computer - Properties - System Restore). Then you restart PC and switch on System Restore.

Second screen: Insert result from http://virustotal.com

:thumb:

3. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

No VirusTotal screenshots in the forums unless requested.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

@SG1

Download this file . Boot in Safe Mode and run it . It will run the on-demand scanner with appropriate settings and will kill what is there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.