NOD32 trial ver. Forced scan Cmd line, &...(?)

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by SG1, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

(A) Can I use a command line parameter to force a NOD32 scan of e-mail in a non "standard," non-MS mailer, as the mailer (Poco) seems to have an option for such things?

(B) I don't know if those like myself using trial ver. of NOD32 can upgrade to ver 2, and if not, fine, I can understand that; but when I do updates from CC with update set to Min. and to check every 6 hrs., which I think their FAQ states, why do I get files that are about 1100K something in size? Am I somehow updating the entire program, everytime, by error?

Thanks, for any help/info. SG1 (Pat)
  2. jan

jan Former Eset Moderator

Hi Pat,

>(A) Can I use a command line parameter to force a NOD32 scan of e-mail in a non "standard," non-MS mailer, as the mailer (Poco) seems to have an option for such things?

Well to the truth - since we are a bit "betabusy" we haven't try it, but go ahead and try it, if you want.

> (B) I don't know if those like myself using trial ver. of NOD32 can upgrade to ver 2, and if not, fine, I can understand that;

The trial for v2 will be available too :)

> but when I do updates from CC with update set to Min. and to check every 6 hrs., which I think their FAQ states, why do I get files that are about 1100K something in size? Am I somehow updating the entire program, everytime, by error?

This is a normal behaviour.

Best wishes, :cool:

jan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.