Nod32 SS not working 100%

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by RoyalMess, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoyalMess

RoyalMess Registered Member

Everytime i boot my PC i get a message that infected files have been quarantained.
    27-10-2008 16:01:34 Real-time file system protection file C:\WINDOWS\system32\ svchosthk.dll Win32/Spy.PerfKey.NAA trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Event occurred during an attempt to run the file by the application: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ svchost.exe.
    27-10-2008 16:01:34 Real-time file system protection file C:\WINDOWS\system32\ svchostwb.dll Win32/Spy.PerfKey.NAA trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Event occurred during an attempt to run the file by the application: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ svchost.exe.
    27-10-2008 16:01:33 Real-time file system protection file C:\WINDOWS\system32\ svchostr.exe Win32/Spy.PerfKey.NAA trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Event occurred on a file modified by the application: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ svchost.exe.
    But since i started getting these messages i booted my PC in safe mode scanned my PC no threats found scanned in normal no threats found.
    And i can't rightclick a file/folder also to scan it seperatly, which i first could.

2. SternMan

SternMan Registered Member

RoyalMess Scan system in safe mode, the program CureIT

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The right tool to use is ESET SysInspector. You can download it here. Please run it, save the log (File -> Save log) and send it to samples[at]eset.com with this thread's url in the subject.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.