NOD32 Scheduled Scan

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by bvdm23, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bvdm23

bvdm23 Registered Member

I want to create a scheduled scan from the RAC to scan weekly the local drives of my Exchange Server. This I can do without any problem with the creation of a new task that is doing that, however I doesn't seem to find the option to add exclusions to this scan.
    Because this is an Exchange Server I want to exclude certain Exchange folders, is there a way of doing this?

Thanks in advance,

bvdm23

2. zashita

zashita Registered Member

AFAIK we can't exclude folders (or files) in a on-demand-scan. Then idem for a sceduled scan. You can select targets, but not exclude folders.

Maybe I am wrong, but I never found this option....

3. alglove

alglove Registered Member

There is a command line parameter /exclude=<LIST> that excludes individual files from the scan. Wildcards are allowed. I do not know about folders, though, unless you say something like /exclude=C:\Folder\*.* .

Something to watch out for, though, is that the NOD32 Scheduler/Planner seems to have a limit of about 250 characters for the command line (I forget exactly how many). This may cause a problem if you have many paramaters and a long exclusion path.

4. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.