NOD32 reviews

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by rothko, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rothko

rothko Registered Member

hi
    NOD32 seems to be getting a few reviews in magazines lately. I've seen them in What Laptop magazine and also PC Answers, but both are not available on their web sites to link to so cant direct you to them...yet....but they were both very positive. There is also a Which? magazine comparisson of anti virus software, but you need to sign up with credit card details to view, but that would be interesting to see as Which? is quite a respected reviewer (at least over here in the UK).
    .....Something else....is the Andrew J Lee that gives a glowing review of NOD32 here: http://www.claymania.com/rate-nod32.html the same Andrew Lee that actually works for Eset?!?!?

Lee

2. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

I'd hardly call that a review. And if the guy is working for ESET it's very very biased (cons and pros and stuff). Oh and it's 4 years old review so its no good now.

3. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Don't know.
    Doesn't really concern me who a reviewer is working for so long as what they report is the truth.

4. Edwin024

Edwin024 Registered Member

Well, it would be a tad silly if a reviewer worked at a AV company and reviewed his own AV anywhere...

5. Phil_S

Phil_S Registered Member

Such things often happen in this country. The only clue is the word "advertisement" in very small lettering either at the top or bottom of the page :)

6. rjprice

rjprice Registered Member

I'm afraid Which? didn't include NOD32 at all in its review.

Richard

7. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

No comment from my side.....:rolleyes: :eek:

8. rothko

rothko Registered Member

9. rjprice

rjprice Registered Member

You're quite correct - it's a misunderstanding on my part. NOD32 was not mentioned in the review which appeared in the February 2005 printed issue of Which?, also available to subscribers via Which? Extra (http://www.which.co.uk/whichextra). I hadn't realised until now that they kept some information back for Which? Online (for an additional subscription!).

Richard

10. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

I don't know about anybodies family tree but isn't it entirely possible that he wasn't even working for ESET 4 years ago?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.