Nod32 raserver is not connected to raconsole

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by mtnaidu, Dec 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtnaidu

mtnaidu Registered Member

Hi All,

I installed Nod32 in my company.Every thing is over and is working fine. Finally i installed Raserver and Raconsole in my server where i can get updates from internet i.e., Mirror server. The problem is after installation of these two when i tried to open the console it is giving that " Error : connection failure". I dont know whether i did any thing wrong in installation.I gave default settings like server name i kept blank so that it will take it as a Local host. I am expecting suggestions from this site to get out this problem.I am waiting for ur valuble suggestions.

Thanking you.

Thejesh

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. mtnaidu

mtnaidu Registered Member

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your response. Later i found in c:\Programfiles\ESET\RA\server\nod32ra.log ,it is saying that "No ussable licence file is found". I think there is problem with the licence file . In RA console i am not able to see the server options.it is in disable position.Is there any suggestions for me regarding this.

Regards,
    Thejesh

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

With this issue can you please send an email to support@nod32.com and place a link to this thread. If you do not hear from Eset within 3 days (allows for weekends), please advise us here...

We would appreciate if you could keep us in the loop with your progress, as we all learn this way…

Cheers :D

5. MarkJamesNodUK

MarkJamesNodUK Registered Member

Hi,
    Most issues with .lic files are corrupt data, please make sure you have not forwarded the email to another email address to use the .lic file as sometimes an extra character can get attached to the end of the file rendering it useless. Also make sure you dont have ANY other .lic files on your machine except the current working one, please make sure you have the RAS service started on the service and if all that is ok reinstall the RAS using your correct .lic file.

Mark James
    Nod32 UK Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.