NOD32 protection disabled

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by chigganick, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chigganick

chigganick Registered Member

Today for some reason when i turned my computer on my NOD32 protection was disabled. It has always worked great before and never had any problems. I dont know much about NOD32 however the AMON section is disabled, and it says "File system monitor not started" and when i click the start button a pop up box says "Unable to load system file monitor". When i go to the NOD32 section and go to run a scan it says "The file NOD32.000 is damaged". The same error comes up when i click on Run NOD32 or In-depth analysis

My updates works fine and my NOD32 is up to date.

Thanks in advance :D

2. Philippe_FR22

Philippe_FR22 Registered Member

Hello,
    Same for me... I noticed that cleaning the virus database cache (advanced configuration / updates) solved temporarly (for me) the problem...

You can either check that using a standard user account, you can access and modify the configuration. In my case, I noticed some problem at this stage... Error while saving configuration file... I probably will have to uninstall, deeply clean EAV and reinstall...

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.