Nod32 on Windows Mobile?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Biscuit, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biscuit

Biscuit Registered Member

I'm planning to get an HTC Windows Mobile smartphone. This will be used for browsing, push email & maybe remote access. Is there any security that will run on Windows Mobile? Specifically Nod32?

2. Kosak

Kosak Registered Member

Hi, ESET is developing ESET Mobile Antivirus (now avalaible for beta testers). ;)

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

As far as I know ESET Mobile Antivirus developement is suspended since ESET NOD32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security have higher priorities .

Perhaps ESET's site is not corrected but ESET Mobile AV requires active license for EAV or ESS to be downloaded and used.

EMA.png

Moreover , as its developement is frozen , it supports only too old systems:
    Arima U308
    Motorola M1000
    Motorola A1000
    BenQ P30
    Sony Ericsson P910
    Sony Ericsson P900
    Motorola A925
    Motorola A920
    Sony Ericsson P800
    Arima U300

4. Biscuit

Biscuit Registered Member

Thanks for your reply. I'm surprised at the frozen development, they really need to drop that Smart Security monster instead! As with USB drives (Avast), they will lose a growing market. Just about every corporate organisation I know has either Blackberries or Windows Mobile smartphones with push email. :(

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

As far as I know the worldwide market for mobile devices such as Blackberries , smartphones , PDAs have recently decreased . In East Europe (for example) you can buy a portable small laptop for the same money you would pay for smartphone or something else but with the small laptop you can do more than any Blackberrie (for e.g.) - well the laptop is computer , the Blackberrie (even though very useful) is still just a Blackberrie.

I think this is one of the reasons they have somehow left this away

6. owziee

owziee Registered Member

7. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Well , that is what I have heard and read . I may well be wrong .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.