NOD32 no alert window during on demand scan

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Jeroen1000, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeroen1000

Jeroen1000 Registered Member

Hi guys,

When I do an on demand scan, I have my 'cleaning level slider' all the way to the left (no cleaning). However, judging from the description, an alert window with possible actions should appear IF a threat is detected. I'm unsure whether this window should appear immediately upon detection or after the scan has been completed. One item is highlighted in brownish purple and has the caption "action selection postponed until scan completion".

This aleart window does not appear. The scan just continues and at the end I can review the log with threats found. I'm running version 4.2.35.0.

Any ideas about this issue?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  2. Jeroen1000

Jeroen1000 Registered Member

Ah I appear to have found a solution (I had been searching for a while already). Go to the advanced setup tree, navigate down to "User interface" and then click on "Alerts and notifications". At the top of the right screen, tick the box "Display alerts". It is the first checkbox on that page so it isn't hard to spot:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.