NOD32 / iTunes / Vista Ultimate

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by sh0k32, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sh0k32

sh0k32 Registered Member

I was wondering if anyone else is having the following problem with NOD32, Windows Vista and iTunes. In iTunes when a podcast is downloading and you try to cancel the download part way through, iTunes will crash every time. I have since uninstalled NOD32 and tried both AVG 7.5 Free and the release candidate of NOD32 v3 and the problem goes away. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

I've searched on this and other people have posted about it in the Apple forums but I wanted post the question here to see if anyone else has experienced this.

Also, I am running the most updated version of NOD32 v2.7 and I have all the blackspear extra settings enabled.

Thanks in advance for any response to this.

2. ashishtx

ashishtx Registered Member

I think i have the same problem while using itunes. Itunes crashes after a while when i am listening to 30 second tunes. I won't say it happens as soon as one opens itunes and listen to 30 second sample but within 10-20 minute period it does crash. As soon as i uninstalled Nod32 2.7 the problem is gone. I am yet to observe the crash with NOD32 3.0 but it is causing a high RAM usage for iexplorer.exe better known as internet explorer.

3. Proactive Services

Proactive Services Registered Member

I have at least two customers using Vista Home Premium with iTunes and NOD32v2.7 and haven't come across this. Does the Problem Reports and Solutions program offer anything intelligible? (hah!) I take it you're using the most up-to-date version of iTunes and Vista updates?

4. proactivelover

proactivelover Registered Member

this problem is fix in EAV v3
    try to install EAV v642 final then tell us

5. ashishtx

ashishtx Registered Member

I did find that the problem disappears with NOD32 3.0 but there is memory leakage in iexplorer.exe with NOD32 3.0.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.