NOD32 is not working

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by hanaru4111, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hanaru4111

hanaru4111 Registered Member

I have NOD32, but my notebook still got infected with Viking BT virus from visiting some China website. It infected almost all my exe. files, which I deleted already, and the NOD32's threat detected windows kept reappearing over and over.
    I wrote to ESET, and received an e-mail back giving me instructions on what to do; however, I followed instruction for the tutorial until step #63 where I'm supposed to run NOD32, but nothing happens,IT WON'T RUN!!!
    Has my NOD32 been infected by the virus too?
    What should I do now?
    My friends said I should get help from China's anti-virus software, that they are better at solving the Viking virus. But I have NOD32 so I want to seek help here first.
    PLEASE HELP!!!

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi!

#63 , is this from Blackspear's tutorial ?

Temporary solution would be to run Eset's online scanner from
    http://www.eset.eu/threat-center/online-scanner

Choose to "remove" threats .

Then do a repair install of NOD32 by downloading a fresh version of NOD32 and applying it over your current version => Download full paid version .

Since you have started with Eset tech support you'd better continue with them . I am sure they can help you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.