nod32 installation error

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by samdaje, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samdaje

samdaje Registered Member

I installed nod32 2.5 trial version and after reboot the windows aren't the same. For every program there is an error message. The message said that i don't have proper rights for access. What is wrong and how can i fixo_O

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello . I don't know what might be the exact reason for that , it can be almost everything . How can you fix it ? You can do it in 2 steps . First try 1 and then 2 . If 1 cannot be performed , try step 2 only

1. Goto Control Panel -> Add/Remove programs , find NOD32 and uninstall it . Reboot

2. Boot in Safe Mode http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315222
    Goto Start->Programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore and if you use Windows XP , use its special function System Restore to restore your system to a previous state exactly as it was before.Follow the instructions

Now your system should be without NOD and with no problems . Before you install NOD again , make sure your system :
    - has no other antivirus/security product installed
    - meets the minimal system requirements
    and things like that
    . Provide as much information as possible and explain it so that the person can understand it

:thumb:

3. samdaje

samdaje Registered Member

Well both 2 steps didn't help because i can't run a program.Any file with exe extension don't work. Error message is 'Windows haven't access to mashine, path or file. Maybe you don't have proper access rights.' It looks like i login with user without rights.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Goto www.eset.com
    From the list of removal tools download FixEXE utility and use it to fix that exe problem . After that , run through the previous suggestion in my previous post

Hope that helps . Provide us with as much details as possible :thumb:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.