NOD32 for symbian series 60!?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by owziee, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. owziee

owziee Registered Member

More and more antivirus companies, f-secure, Kaspersky, Symantec & now Panda antivirus to name a few have created antivirus applications for Symbian Series 60. I have a Nokia N70 and it shipped with Symantec Mobile Security pre-installed and it have saved me one time from installing an infected app that would've screwed up my device really bad.
    But the problem is that I really don't like Symantec and if there was a NOD for symbian I'd definitely use that instead.
    I've only had good experiences with NOD32 for PC and I've seen how Symantec missed lots of viruses & trojans that NOD have picked up immediately after I've installed trial versions of NOD32 on friends computers when I've also convinced them to switch to NOD32 :)
    By now you understand how much I love NOD32 and I would really really love to have it in my symbian device aswell. Do you have any plans on releasing a mobile version for series 60 devices? Viruses and trojans are becoming a larger and larger threat on Nokia S60 smartphones.

Would be greatful for an answer.

Thanks & keep up the great work :)

2. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

3. owziee

owziee Registered Member

Thanks for the link. Great news indeed! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.