Nod32 Expiring?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Nuke, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuke

Nuke Registered Member

I downloaded the 30 day trial version for the Nod32 antivirus and anti-spyware. I like this new version so I ordered the CD.

I received an e-mail from ESET that stated NOD32 (trial version) Antivirus expires today. However, the software on my computer, indicates that the license is valid until: 3/10/2008. Therefore, I am a little baffled.o_O

By the way, I have the trial version on 2 computers but the license does not expire until 3/10/2008.

Attached Files:

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Couldn't it be March 10th, 2008? The date is formatted per your local settings.

At any rate, please make sure that the username and password you received after purchase are entered correctly in the update setup so that the program can authenticate against update servers and download updates.

3. Nuke

Nuke Registered Member

Hello Marcos,

The Nod32 trial version had been on my Vista maching for 30 days. About 10 days later I installed another 30 day trial version on my Intel iMac running Windows XP Pro. I decided today to uninstall the 30 day trial version on my Vista computer. On both computers the license was valid until March 10, 2008.

I plan to install the new CD (Nod32) on my new Intel iMac.

Thanks for the reply/help.

4. saffron

saffron Registered Member

03/02/2008 is understood as 02 March 2008 (today) here in the USA, but in most of the rest of the world it is understood as 03 February 2008.

ESET should return to the universally understandable v1 and v2 date format instead of forcing the ambiguous US-ONLY date format upon the whole world.

(Can I have a "Date Beta Tester" Certificate?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.