NOD32 Experience

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by bucky, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bucky

bucky Registered Member

Several days ago after MUCH research I downloaded a trial copy of NOD32. It caught two trojans and dealt with them appropriately. The NOD32 interface seemed a little strange to me at first but I am beginning to get used to it. I used the trial version for a while and decided to go ahead and buy the program. One thing I did not like was the fact that it would leave a message in some of my emails that the email had been scanned. I didn't really like this and asked about it here in the forum section. I promise you in less than two minutes (actually I think it was about 90 seconds) I had a response telling me where I could manipulate this setting within the program. The person that first responded was Capp of www.Capp-Ware.com Within about 10 minutes I had even more responses. There were also responses welcoming me onboard. Well continuing on with my education by more reading here in the forums I came across a thread which stated that Capp was also a dealer for NOD32. He helped me out with a quick response to my question so I figured maybe I'll help him out a bit. I went to his website and saw that he was located about 20 miles from where I lived so I decided to call him. He immediately answered the phone (no push 1 for English, push 2 for car insurance, press 3 for snow cones) and I identified myself as the person in the thread he had responded to the previous night. We talked at length about computer security and he was very helpful answering all of my questions. The phone call ended with me ordering the NOD32 from him. That wasn't the end of his help though. He sent me several emails with regard to the NOD32 and followed up to make sure that everything had gone ok. He told me if I had any problems to call him anytime. Where can you get service like that these days? Anyway cutting to the chase, I want to recommend to anyone that is interested in purchasing NOD32 to go through this fellow. He is first class all the way. By the way I don't have any affiliation with Capp and I didn't get anything in exchange for this glowing review. Hopefully this will help someone that is pondering whether or not to buy the software. Oh yeah, one more thing. Last night at 9:47pm I sent an email to Eset asking them some bogus question about a new version coming out. I wanted to see how long a reply would take or if a reply would come at all. It took exactly three hours for a guy named Mark in Slovakia to reply back to me. That's pretty darn good in my opinion. Well that sums up my experience so far with NOD32 and Capp. Sorry for being so long winded. :)

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Thank you Bucky :D

I appreciate the kind words. I enjoyed our conversation and hope I was able answer all your questions. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

I like the snow cone option, I may have to implement this ;)

I can't speak on behalf of Eset, but I do know that (like myself), customer service is very important to them.

Thank you again for your kind words :)

3. Stephanos G.

Stephanos G. Registered Member

Really kind words, very satisfied too from eset.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The response time depends on your location and on the support center you contact. support@eset.com is for Europe whereas support@eset.us is for the USA

5. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Is there a support center email for Asian countries? :)

6. Happy Bytes

Happy Bytes Guest

If you speak tamil or hindi yes - my wife for emergency problems :D

7. Firecat

And what may be classified as an emergency problem? :):D

8. Happy Bytes

Happy Bytes Guest

You just want to speak with her again, admit it :D

Btw greetings from her: "hello, app teak hey O"

9. Capp

Capp Registered Member

I think we are getting away from the original topic here....Me! :p ;) :D

Just Kidding, just kidding.

I enjoy doing business with Eset. It's always nice to have a person on the phone when I call or a fast response when I send an email.

Keep up the great work Guys! :)

10. akshay_k72

akshay_k72 Registered Member

If not, then I suggest Capp opens a regional office in India ;)

Happy Bytes, your Hindi is not bad either!! :eek: Well done mate. :D

Cheers

Akshay.

11. Firecat

Please do tell her to have a great weekend and a great 15th of August from my side. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.