Nod32 control centre display issue in Vista32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Biscuit, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biscuit

Biscuit Registered Member

I've noticed an issue displaying the control centre on my pc. The issue is only with each of the first 2 sections, from Logs down, the 2nd window draws correctly.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/181/415670498_8904c9ba21_o.png

My Vista32 is a clean install on a new computer. I have the same version of Vista upgraded from XP Pro on another lower spec pc. I recently had to wipe my partition & reinstall Vista but the issue remains from the previous installation.

Nod32 spec:
    I'm wondering therefore if the issue is with my graphics driver. Does anyone else have the same?

ATI Radeon X1950 512mb Crossfire Edition
    Catalyst 7.2
    Driver version: 8.342.0.0

I am using the aero interface, although Nod32 does not display the transparent windows.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi Biscuit ! :thumb:

I had the same issue on my computer (XP SP2) immediately after I installed Windows Media Player 11 beta 2 for the first time . My video card drives were (and still are) up-to-date . I fixed it with removing WMP11 , System Restore and NOD32 reinstallation.So have you tried reinstalling NOD32 (you know , uninstall , remove ESET folder , install clear NOD32) . If you remember installing a new application recenly you may check it out , too .

3. Biscuit

Hi, HiTech! :)

I had this on my previous Vista build which I reformatted & reinstalled last week. The window draw issue was on both builds. Nod32 was one of the first things I installed, so quite a lot has been installed since.

I don't really want to uninstall/reinstall as it's only a small issue that does not affect use of the software. My Vista reliability score has already taken a hammering this week.... ;)

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You didn't report it before so I though it appeared recently.

At least you can try . ;)

5. Biscuit

I didn't report it before because I was having a lot of other issues with Vista! I'm not sure that this issue is serious enough to warrant a reinstall of the software. I'm still short of my usual tools, specifically JV16 doesn't work well in Vista & I don't trust anything else to clean the registry.

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

This Vista ,huh ,bad Vista :D

7. Biscuit

It's kept me busy for a few weeks! o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.