Nod32 Business Edition problem?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by mitko23, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mitko23

mitko23 Registered Member

Hi to all.I hope that I'm writing in the appropriate section of the forum:oops: .I'm using eset nod32 antivirus business edition-3.0.669.0(fantastic antivirus program) without any problems until yesterday,when the nod32 popped with:
    Virus signature database could not be updated(General complier error)at the update section in the program.Now I'm stucked at signature 4229 and the latest signature is 4234.My question is there any problem with your server or there is another problem and how I could solve it?

2. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The quickest solution would be installing the latest version 4.0.437 or 3.0.684 if you don't want to upgrade to v4 yet.
    Otherwise you should contact customer care and provide them the update files and program modules from your computer for perusal.

4. mitko23

mitko23 Registered Member

Thanks for the support and fast answers but before 5 minutes nod32 updated to the newest definitons without any sight of error:argh: .Thank once again,problem solved for now.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  5. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

You might heed Marcos' recommendation and upgrade your current installation to stay current and to avoid issues such as these as much as possible.

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

In some parts of the world EAV 3.0.669 - Business edition is the most popular version/program used illegally with cracks/fixes and other utilities ... Most of the time it doesn't work (well) but this build number 669 reminds me of it. Hopefully the case here is different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.