NOD32 Business / Client license issue

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by 0verlord, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0verlord

0verlord Registered Member

Hello,

I am currently evaluating NOD32 Business for a network and have ran into a peculiar problem, i am not sure if is a bug or what, and was wondering if anyone has ever seen this happen.

I have configured a Windows 2003 with ESSET NOD32 Server, have setup ESSET packages for "Push" and for "Export to Folder" with the proper XML configurations. If i push a client onto a computer via the console, everything works as expected, the client shows up on the Clients tab and a license is taken. Help-> about on the client machine shows the proper expiration date.

If I install another client via a setup file (created by the Export to Folder option), the client installs fine, the configufation is the same as the push one, the help about shows the right expiration, however this client doesn't show up under the client tab on the console, and the license manager doesn't see this license taken.

Anyone ever seen this? Am i missing something?
    Thanks
    Paul.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.