NOD32 AV 2014 & 2015

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by razorboy, Apr 16, 2016.

1. razorboy

razorboy Registered Member

These two are both available locally, retail, boxed, but I can't relate the 'year' # to the Version #. Does anyone here have a preference between these two years?
    Thank you.

2. Minimalist

Minimalist Registered Member

NOD doesn't use year in their versioning. It also doesn't matter which one you buy since you can use licence for whichever version you like. Your licence is not tied to any version.

3. razorboy

razorboy Registered Member

Oh dear... Thank you very much. Is there a list or summary anywhere describing the various versions? (The latest not always being most desirable in the wacky world of software....)

4. Minimalist

Minimalist Registered Member

The last version I was using was v.8 and it was good. I don't know how things are with v.9 or where you could find a "summary" with description of differences between versions.

5. KaptainBug

KaptainBug Registered Member

can someone please tell me the shelf life of activation keys ? i purchased couple of nod32 CD's each valid for 2 years when they were on sale.

6. toxinon12345

toxinon12345 Registered Member

activation keys start their valid period once you entered the key in the program

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.