NOD32 ANTIVIRUS FOR XP

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by primepost, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. primepost

primepost Registered Member

Hello i have nod32 antivirus for xp, lately when i started my pc i have had errors browsing on the internet, nod32 said that it neded to shutdown, after i restarted the computer again it started behaving normally, can you please give me an insight to why nod32 behaving this way, i have a full version of nod32 antivirus and i love using xp home edition which i always have, can the dev team please make sure that these strange behaviours don't happen again, as i have a illness with panic attack, can you guys please make sure that nod32 antivirus runs well with xp, right now everything is normal, but why that happened still remains in my head, browser went black when i tried to log into facebook and the icons on facebook went black nod32 shut itself down

as i have pointed this out, right now everything is ok but what exactly happened is strange to me, as this never happened before please make sure nod32 antivirus for xp is running well, as i had an extreme scare thankyou

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

next time it happens write down the error messages. It will help troubleshoot what might have occurred. As it stands it could simply be a glitch, some hardware issue, or malware. It is not necessarily AV at fault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.