NOD32 Antivirus for Microsoft Exchange Server

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by Kessler, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kessler

Kessler Registered Member

I purchased 3 years worth of licensing for two Windows SBS 2003 servers and installed version 2.7 in mid 2008. 2.7 was already old at the time and I have been checking for updates for the software and there have been NONE since 2007.

Why has Eset been selling it for the past 4 years if there is clearly no development happening !? IMO that is dishonest and misleading to customers that could be purchasing software from a company that is actively supporting and protecting their customers with software updates.

2. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello Kessler,

We are currently in beta and have a release candidate for ESET Mail Security 4 for Microsoft Exchange Server. More information and the beta download can be found here:
    http://beta.eset.com/emsx

Thank you,
    Richard

3. Kessler

Kessler Registered Member

I'm sorry but I have no interest in running Beta software on live servers.

A year with no updates on antivirus software is a long time. 2 Years is unforgivable.

4 years is outright pathetic!!!. ESET has forever lost me as a customer.

I have been forced to purchase new software for the servers when I had over a year worth of licenses left.

*edit* I see a final version has been released. Too little too late.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.