nod32 and zonealarm pro

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by hastalavista, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hastalavista

hastalavista Registered Member

since i have zone alarm pro on my pc , i can't see nod32 is scanning my émail

and the message of nod that the incoming mail and outgoing is scanned

is gone to .

how can i get this back , does my nod32 still works now i have installed

zone alarm pro o_O o_O

NOD is still updating , but i don't no if NOD is still scanning the mails.

thx for your help .:thumb:

2. SoCalReviews

SoCalReviews Registered Member

If you have the NOD32 message enabled that it scans every email then it should continue to show the message. I have NOD32 2.7 running on several systems with either ZASS or ZAP (ZoneAlarm Pro) and the emails get scanned by NOD32. I did however disable the NOD32 email scan message on those computers. However, those systems are all using Outlook Express. If you are using Outlook then you need to have the NOD32 email module enabled for allowing email send and receive in ZAP as I explain below.

You should double check your ZAP settings under Program Control > Programs and look for the NOD32 settings. If you are using Outlook to send and receive emails or if you use MS Word or Excel then you will need to enable send and receive for those programs under ZAP's Program Control section for "send mail".

If you still feel you have problems with the settings you could post back for more help in this forum or you could also post in the ZoneLabs user forum under the settings and configuration section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.