NOD32 and GameGuard - reboot PC after 28-29.01.2010

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by DrXoR, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrXoR

DrXoR Registered Member

After updating databases (maybe modules also) and starting LineageII with GameGuard - NOD32 rebooting PC quickly. GameGuard and all hes files added in Exlusions (and 2 files in c:\windows\system32 dir also). But reboot. Helps only disable SELF DEFENSE in NOD32 :(. Thats nor right. Dir DEVs, please, update modules for correct work nod32 and gameguard

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Actually the self-defense driver hasn't updated for almost 2 months. Are you positive that you didn't mean the anti-stealth driver? Even the new drivers have been available at pre-release servers for a long time and dozens of thousands users have been using them without a single problem (at least they didn't report any).

Could you please provide step-by-step instructions how to reproduce the problem?

3. DrXoR

DrXoR Registered Member

some screenshots of my NOD32 with setting, exlude list
    can i see details log in Antivirus Where it is possible to learn the information about reboot (exception)?
    with clean install without update database - GG work normaly. Update to latest databases - reboot. Not only me have this problem, all forum.4game.ru community says about this And their support service suggests to remove an antivirus as a way out

ps this ~ Snipped as per TOS ~ protection (GameGuard) was not updated about one month or more.
    link hxxp://global.nprotect.com/product/gg.php

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
  4. danoone

danoone Registered Member

After googling for some minutes, i found this thread and i registered here to report the same problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
  5. danoone

danoone Registered Member

Temporary fix http://f.imagehost.org/0375/0101_7.png

Attached Files:

• 0101.PNG
      0101.PNG
      File size:
      52.6 KB
      Views:
  6. sco00262

sco00262 Registered Member

really needs to fix this problem, it kept rebooting

7. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Just to make sure, does the problem persist after enabling pre-release updates in the update setup and updating ESS?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.