NOD32 and Firefox

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Jado54, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jado54

Jado54 Registered Member

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

I use NOD32 as well as tds3, pg, za, ewido, adaware, and spybot. I am thinking of switching to the firefox browser and thunderbird mail. Are there any changes I need to make to NOD 32 or is it a rather seamless transition? Any help is appreciated.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Jado54

No.

3. anotherjack

anotherjack Registered Member

"Load and go" on my system. Switched from Opera to Firefox 1.0 and no problems whatsoever. IMON seems to work just fine, etc. etc.

Jack

4. DanL

DanL Registered Member

I downloaded Firefox last night and have been trying it out.
    No problems with NOD32.
    The only issue I see is my WindowWasher utility does not clean when I close the browser.

Dan

5. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

For cleaning you have one of two choices. Download Netscape which gives Window Washer a cache to find, I didnt want an additional browser which I wasnt going to use. My choice was to go to a firefox extension site: http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/ and go down to the privacy and security area. There I downloaded X, a do it all cleanup extension. After you restart the browser you will find its icon in the customize area on top of the browser, it works great...happy surfing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.