Nod32 and batch files

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by SpyPepe, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpyPepe

SpyPepe Registered Member

Can I configure , with the same precision than que configuración schedule assistant, a bat file for schedule works ?

I need a bat file equivalent to the optimum configuration schedule task with nod32 to be launched with the windows task programator.

I observed in the held that nod32 include modificator for the commands line :
    /daily
    /weekly
    /period = N

Where can I find the equivalent to the configuration with the Schedule nod32 Assistant ?

Thanks

2. PhilDrysdale

PhilDrysdale Registered Member

I'm after exactly the same thing... give or take.

I want to be able to run a bat file that will start a scan with my specific requirements (maybe just loads a profile and does the scan) preferably silently!

This is because our company manages hundreds of other company's networks, many of whom use nod32 and we want to be able to initiate a scan remotely whenever we feel there is a need.

3. PhilDrysdale

PhilDrysdale Registered Member

Figured out my own question by a bit more hunting around.

go to program files\eset folder and run "nod32 /help"

you will get a list of all the switches

Then just save a bat file containing "esetpath/nod32.exe /commands /you /wish /to /run" - most of them I guess if you want a full hardcore advanced heuristics scan

:: edit ::

That said, anyone know of a switch that will run the scan silently? I can't find one!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.