NOD32 4.0.417 has problems w a shopping cart

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by enduser999, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enduser999

enduser999 Registered Member

I and another user of NOD32 ver 4.0.417 have encountered a problem with shopping cart at a larger computer parts web site's shopping cart. The browser gives a "Bad Request (Invalid Verb)" error which does not occur in 4.0.314.

NCIX - NCIX FORUMS - Site Issues [forums_ncix_com]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
  2. bradtech

bradtech Guest

I'd go back to 3.0.684 ;)

I wish I had done my rip and replace with it until the upcoming release comes out for 4.0 that fixes most of my issues..

3. enduser999

enduser999 Registered Member

Well I am getting fed up with NOD ver 4 in that it bogs down using Windows explorer simply using the "Copy File" option. It takes for ever just to get the dialog box in Windows Explorer to allow me to select the destination of the file due to ekrn.exe. Once I get the dialog to appear subsequent operations of the same kind do not have the huge delay. It seems ekrn.exe bogs down on this computer when using Windows Explorer when I have been using other applications for a while.

With the current build having the above problem with a website that I frequently use I am stuck with using build 314. Perhaps version 2.7 in XP Pro Sp3 w 2GB RAM is the way to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.