NOD32 3.0 - win32 Wigon trojan problems

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Chuklberry, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuklberry

Chuklberry Registered Member

Hi guys, I'm looking for solution regarding removing this. It keeps coming back after it is deleted by Nod32 3.0 :-( I have tried to turn off sys restore, but without luck. I have found some old closed threads here (from 2007), but I didn't saw any final solution. Did anyone found the way to remove this? It is detected on several files including Winctrl32.dll and system32/drivers/Winqv05.sys Thanks in advance!

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Some ways/variants :

1) keep the current NOD32 3.0 and use other 3rd party tools to eliminate the persistent files

- if you don't know how to do it , contact either ESET Technical support ot post in a forum that provides malware cleaning services , such as AumHa forums

2) Uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus 3.0 , reboot , install ESET NOD32 Antivirus or ESET Smart Security v4 beta . v4 has cleaning improved and should be able to deal with this . Note - it is BETA , http://www.eset.eu/press/public-beta-eset-smart-security-nod32-antivirus-4-available

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008
  3. DooGie

DooGie Registered Member

Sorry to butt in on this thread but the I fancied a look at the AumHa forum and the link posted gives Address Not Found.

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I am sorry . It is forum.aumha.org , I mistyped forumS.aumha.org

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.