nod32 3.0.621 disabled by trojan

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by alloucho, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nodyforever

nodyforever Registered Member

Thank You poutine

But is it the reality, at last I wonder for what the submission of archives?

2. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

I Agree the highly rated and customer satisfaction of v2 has now turned A V3 nightmere for many folks.My feelings there should have been small upgardes to a already very good product V2 Instead of such a major overhaul that was not needed If anything maybe just a new look with same functions.just my opinion though

3. demonio

demonio Registered Member

Beagle always kills ess :'( :thumbd:

Attached Files:

4. risl

risl Registered Member

Reboot to safe mode and try scanning again.

5. Kosak

Kosak Registered Member

All, who can't enable NOD/ESS:

If you don't remove active infection (e.g. Win32/Bagle), you won't run NOD/ESS. Go to some forum (or write to my mail/icq), where you can send logs and clean your pc.

:thumb:

6. Muscle

Muscle Registered Member

I'm still wondering it the missed/too late detected downloader.trojan.Bagle's are just an incident or a structural problem of Eset.

If that would be the case what you say (that they wait for generic signatures before releasing a signature), than that would be a structural problem of Eset. (And a reason for me to go to another scanner who releases signatures immediately.)

7. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

The timeliness of signature additions and\or critical updates to software\anti-malware software should be a concern to users of their respective software. If by their computing habits they need minute by minute updates, then they need to search for that software mfg and embrace it as their layer of protection.

Having said that and as noted in some past removal notices, these type threads are neither support issues or helpful. If and when the vendors receive such samples, they will act on them according to the priority they deem necessary. Some will add detection and some won't. We won't debate the merits of their sample by sample decisions in such threads here at Wilders Security.

This horse is gone to pasture.

Happiest of New Years,
    Bubba

Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.