nod32 2.7 (paid version) wont update

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by immit8or, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. immit8or

immit8or Registered Member

I have been using version 2.70.39 for the past 11mths without any problems -- my license is due to expire on the 23rd of August so 3 days ago [8/8/08] I thought that I would uninstall it and install another product for a free trial -- I changed my mind and re-installed nod32 using my old setup file that I had saved just for this contingency -- I have windows XP SP2 -- I re-installed 2.7 put in my username/password and reconfigured it using blackspears settings that I had used for the past 11 months without any problems -- now all of a sudden it won't update -- I have seen other threads with the same problem -- I emptied the updfile cache files but still no good -- everytime I click on update (manually) it says that I am up to date [sig. version 3338] I've clicked this untill I am all "clicked out". Can somebody please tell me what's the problem and give me a fix as I am not happy having a computer that is not up to date with it's virus signatures.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I will send you a PM with further instructions.

3. immit8or

Thanx Marcos -- I have replied to your PM

4. mantra

mantra Registered Member

did u solve?

5. immit8or

yes -- problem is now fixed -- I used an old setup file to reinstall nod32 2.7 but I had forgotten that this was a 30 day free trial version -- when I paid for my license I just put the username / pword in the trial version -- of course the trial period was over and it wouldn't update -- marcos brought this to my attention with his pm.

6. immit8or

Marcos thanks once again for your prompt action in helping me fix my problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.