NOD32 2.7 Control Centre and EMON

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by dtsl, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtsl

dtsl Registered Member

Hi there all

I am wanting to configure NOD32 to NOT put the "Scanned by NOD32" stamp on the end of emails. As I understand it, the place to turn this off is in the EMON section of the Control Centre.

My question really is how do I get the Control Centre to show the EMON module. At the moment it is only showing AMON, DMON, NOD32 and XMON. How do I add the EMON module in to the display?

Thanks.

2. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

See this solution

3. dtsl

dtsl Registered Member

Thanks for your reply Siljaline. The resolution you have suggested looks like it will sort out the overall problem of message stamps ... but first I have to sort out the other problem. I have just re-read my original post and I really didn't state my issue very clearly.

The problem I am having is that when I open the Control Centre and look at the list of Threat Control Modules, EMON and IMON are not there. The only modules that show up there are AMON, DMON, NOD32 and XMON. Before I can configure EMON to not insert that stamp, I need to be able to access the EMON module. So my question is, what do I have to do to get the EMON module to show up in the list of Threat Control Modules?

many thanks

4. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

I am unable unfortunately to assist you further since I am no longer familiar with 2.x builds of ESET software. You may submit an issue ticket online or wait for someone else to assist you in this matter.

Best of luck to you.

5. Brambb

Brambb Registered Member

If you installed XMON (for exchange) the IMON and EMON modules will be disabled cause they interfere with each other.

6. BFG

BFG Registered Member

Hello dtsl,

Version 2.7 for Exchange doesn't include EMON and IMON so neither of them are adding the tag on that machine.

The client is the one adding the tag when delivered.

This article shows where the setting is if you're managing the clients with the Remote Administrator. Or this one if you aren't.

BFG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.