Nod32 2.12 Sysem Tray/Control Panel Icon

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by NotRegistered, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi.
    How do I get the stupid system tray icon to be the sytem tray from logon time? I have to manually start it right now even though Nod32 is endabled... just seem to the just the tray icon right now. Tia.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Can you please post a screenshot to further help in explaining your situation...

Cheers :D

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

If you have Win9x/ME, you might need to use short path to nod32kui.exe in the registry (e.g. "c:\progra~1\eset\nod32kui.exe /waitservice" instead of "c:\program files\eset\nod32kui.exe /waitservice"

4. Thanks Marcos... not the problem as it turns out but I check to see what was in the registry & that had been disabled. Wasn't showing in SysInternal's Autoruns for some reason as being diabled but I double checked in the Start-up Control panel by Mike Lin & it was there & disabled. I don't see the option to enable/disable it in the Nod23 Control Panel at all... is it something that is specified at install time (I didn't pay attention enough to remember)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.