NOD32 $19.99 w/ free shipping

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by acr1965, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

I saw this on another web site. Essentially you go to newegg.com and purchase the NOD32 oem for $29.99. Then you enter a coupon code which will give you another $10.00 off. The disk is then mailed to you. I suppose if you wanted you could just download 2.7 from ESET and enter the license key from the OEM disk.

Here is the link to newegg-

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832114005

Here is the coupon code-

EMC1211SMFT01

If the coupon code does not work you can try to sign up for the Newegg Newsletter, wait 24 hours and try again.

https://secure.newegg.com/Newversion/MyAccount/NewsLetterSignUp.asp?ATT=0&CMP=AFC-SlickDeals

2. Vettetech

Vettetech Former Poster

There was a poster that bought it through newegg with no registration password to use. Better off paying 40 right from the site and downloading it there.

3. 84jds633lf7

84jds633lf7 Registered Member

I would buy this NOW if Newegg would ship to my country. They only ship to the U.S.

4. clambermatic

clambermatic Registered Member

howdy folks,

Try searching around here about 'best' pricing of ESET-NOD available. It has been posted a bit more than a month since, in which someone mentioned a web-download sales service (UK based) of which the price was really very very reasonable for a registered copy of latest NOD32... web-downlodable.

Just take note... it's a British (UK) based B2C service noted for selling 3rd-party multi-brand antivirus products, with price-comparison index.

And... happy holidays to you all too! :D

5. newbino

newbino Registered Member

no joy after an extensive search, if anybody was successful could you post the link here?
    thanks

6. Nuke

Nuke Registered Member

Try doing a Google Product Search. I purchased two copies from NewEgg last year for $30 each (if memory serves correct).

7. Joliet Jake

Joliet Jake Registered Member

I only save £4 on the full price for one year getting a renewal from ESET UK.:(

8. clambermatic

9. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

just in case of confusion - betterantivirus.com is NOT a UK based reseller - we're US based.

10. clambermatic

Thanks for the 'erratum'.... webyourBusiness. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.