NOD 32 V6 deals?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Cutting_Edgetech, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutting_Edgetech

Cutting_Edgetech Registered Member

Does anyone know of any good deals for NOD 32 V6? I need to be able to get the license right away by net. I have gotten some of the deals where you have to wait for the license to come in the mail in the past, but I don't have time for that. I just need 1 license.

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

our site is delivery by email - check out the price and see if it works.

3. Cutting_Edgetech

Thanks webyourbusiness, but I was looking for something a little better. Kaspersky is offering me a license for 3 Pcs for 29.95. I was hoping to find a license for 1pc for Eset around 19-24 dollars. This is going on my fathers computer, and I know Eset or Kaspersky either one would work well.

4. Cutting_Edgetech

I would consider a license for 2 or 3 PC if the deal was good enough. I could switch my mother, and sister's AV to NOD 32. They have been using Norton, but their subscription expired.

5. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

you won't find ESET that cheap... if you want to spend so little - buy Kaspersky - it really is that simple. ESET is *never* that heavily discounted.

6. er34

er34 Guest

and thanks God they do that ! :thumb:

I don't like vendors who sell their product but at the end they almost give it for free to the users. You either sell it on good high enough price (paid product) or you give it totally for free

7. Cutting_Edgetech

I have 6 Eset license for myself. This is going to be more or less a gift for family. I usually am not looking for such a good deal, but I was laid off in this supposidely great economy. Now I have a minimum wage job while I look for a quality job in my field. I'm just seeing what my options are.

8. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

sorry to say you are very wrong. if you keep an eye out you can find ess 3pc retail copies for under 20$ i buy them all the time when they go on sale at places like newegg and amazon. last time i bought 20+ of them.. all for 19.99 each 3pc ess...they DO discount it that low. they also do almost free after rebates at places like newegg, fry's etc... you just have to wait for it. dont forget you can also look for v5 lic's as well they still work fine for v6...you just cant buy a downloadable version that cheap from what i have seen. but if you watch you can find eset very inexpensive, i buy a min of 20 or so at a time unless its a rebate because then they limit you to one per person per address etc...i have even bought upwards of 50+ at a time before...

9. Cutting_Edgetech

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I have gotten really good deals on Amazon, and Newegg before in the price range you mentioned Zfactor. I just didn't have time to wait for the license key to come in the mail.

10. catilley1092

catilley1092 Registered Member

I've never paid more than $29.99 for 3 PC boxed versions of ESET NOD32 or Smart Security. Newegg often has deals, one time I got NOD32 4 for $18.99.

Amazon has similar deals, so does Fry's.

Usually it's a version behind, but I don't mind that, as I'm have no problem with installing the older version on the 1st computer. Then I get an updated installer for the latest version (6).

However, NOD32 6 has been one huge PITA both on Windows XP SP3 & Windows 7 SP1, the updated version crippled two computers, while oddly, the 3rd runs fine. Thing is, the two that are giving troubles were just cleanly installed & updated fully. No other apps had been installed yet. The one that NOD32 6 runs good on (7 Ultimate x64 SP1), has been cloned to different HDD's several times, has had all kinds of software installed/uninstalled (it's a TechNet test bed), yet version 6 runs fine on it.

The other two, for the time being, NOD32 5 is running fine. I hope this isn't going to be a ongoing issue, as I've already had to switch to Kaspersky IS 2013 for Windows 8 ($18.99/3 PC's @ Amazon). ESET has served me well for years.

There are plenty of deals for ESET's products, as well as others, one must search for them. Amazon has a deal where one can get two day shipping if ordered early in the day, or if it's over $25, shipping is free anyway.

I never pay full price for security software. Have multiple lifetime versions of MBAM Pro that only cost between $9.99 & $12.99 & sometimes a free 4GB flash drive was included.

Cat

11. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

^^^ agreed with everything except i have had no issues at all with v6 on any machines but just one. and we have installed it on more than a hundred by now. but one correction you dont have to install the old version then upgrade to the new one. you simply go to the activation page get the user name and password and then install the most current version. no need to install old and then upgrade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.