Nod 32 Enterprise Edition???

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by wolfeyes89, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfeyes89

wolfeyes89 Registered Member

Hello guys i am a home user and i currently use the great nod32 AV....but since my license is about to expire i was wondering if updating to the small business edition edition would give me more security seeing as how it would cost 250$ for one pc i think it would b worth the extra protection from all those nasties going around.

I meant to ask if i should switch to small business edition not enterprise srry about that guys.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello wolfeyes89 !

No , all versions of NOD32 (Standart , LanUpdate , Enterprise) use the same antivirus so the protection is equal . Since you are home user with one computer , use Standart Edition and renew your license :thumb:

Versions different from Standart edition gives no additional protection but they simply have more functions to remotely admin other computers in a network and business environment .

3. pipester

pipester Guest

That's what I like about Eset NOD32, home user or enterprize, you enjoy the same level of protection, product quality and tech support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.