NOD 32 antivirus 4 problem

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by vasogr, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vasogr

vasogr Registered Member

Hi all. I am new here so excuse me if iI put that thread at the wrong section.

I'm currently having a problem with this version of antivirus. It keep deleting a file that I need in order to play a game a dll to be exact. I runned several other programs and none of them didn't found this file wrong. I tried also to disable the protection for a while but nothing happened.

Please help me

THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST....

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. vasogr

vasogr Registered Member

Thank you for your advice I will restart right now my computer and I will post the effects

Edit: Nothing Happens. My antivirus is still deleting this file

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  4. tony_m

tony_m Eset Staff Account

Hi vasogr,

From the main program windows, click Tools > Log files (If you do not see the tools menu, press CRTL + M to toggle to Advanced mode). From the Log drop-down menu, select Detected Threats.

Select the lines showing the file that is being deleted and paste it here.

Thank you.

5. vasogr

vasogr Registered Member

07/06/2011 22:29:18 Real-time file system protection file \Device\SCDEmu\SCDEmuCd0\SKIDROW\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined HOOMER\MLR Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe.
    07/06/2011 22:28:46 Real-time file system protection file \Device\SCDEmu\SCDEmuCd0\SKIDROW\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined HOOMER\MLR Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe.
    07/06/2011 22:28:02 Real-time file system protection file \Device\SCDEmu\SCDEmuCd0\SKIDROW\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined HOOMER\MLR Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe.
    07/06/2011 20:07:26 Real-time file system protection file \Device\SCDEmu\SCDEmuCd0\SKIDROW\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined HOOMER\MLR Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe.
    02/06/2011 00:10:23 Real-time file system protection file C:\program files (x86)\microsoft games\fable iii\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan deleted NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe.
    02/06/2011 00:09:57 Real-time file system protection file C:\program files (x86)\microsoft games\fable iii\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan error while cleaning NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe.
    01/06/2011 22:04:34 Startup scanner file C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Fable III\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan error while cleaning
    01/06/2011 13:41:07 Real-time file system protection file \Device\SCDEmu\SCDEmuCd0\SKIDROW\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined HOOMER\MLR Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe.
    01/06/2011 13:40:27 Real-time file system protection file \Device\SCDEmu\SCDEmuCd0\SKIDROW\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined HOOMER\MLR Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe.
    01/06/2011 10:57:03 Real-time file system protection file \Device\SCDEmu\SCDEmuCd0\SKIDROW\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined HOOMER\MLR Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe.
    01/06/2011 10:56:46 Real-time file system protection file \Device\SCDEmu\SCDEmuCd0\SKIDROW\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined HOOMER\MLR Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe.

here you are. Thanks in advance for everything by the way

6. tony_m

Hi vasogr,

I just sent you a PM.

I'll post the results here.

Thanks.

7. tony_m

Hi,

So just all know, this is not an ESET problem, the file is well detected by our scanner, it is a Fable III crack.

The only option is to exclude the file, but this is not recommended at all and will always be at your own risk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.